Sunday 23 April 2017

Ted Baker Makeup Bag DUPE £2.99

pale pink floral makeup bag
As you can probably tell from looking at my blog for two seconds, I am a sucker for anything dusty pink, vintage-looking, rose gold or floral (aren't all bloggers?) 

So, you can imagine my utter excitement when I was in Home Bargains of all places and spotted this makeup bag for only £2.99! It reminds me so much of something you'd see in Ted Baker - at only a fraction of the price. This was too good not to share. 

It is wipe-clean, has a rose pink lining, is the perfect size to hold all my makeup and has rose gold hardware. I hardly needed another makeup bag but who could say no at that price? Even the tag is cute and has a little 'To... From' if you want to give it as a gift. I imagine these will sell out fast.

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is so cute! I can't believe how cheap it is!

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete