Monday 19 December 2016

M&S Beauty Advent Calendar Update 2

a selection of tubes, bottles and pots of mini M&S beauty items detailed below
Time for another update on what surprises have been in my M&S Beauty Advent Calendar over the last few days. These are the contents from the 10th to the 19th. So far, I'm really impressed with the variety: there's hair products, makeup, creams and now even a makeup brush.

Products since my last post:
Rituals The Ritual of Sakuka
Emma Hardy Moringa Cleansing Balm: I've heard lots of good things about Emma Hardy so I'm really glad that one of her products is included!
NUXE Huile Protigieuse Oil: This was one of my favourite products from the M&S Summer Beauty Box so I'm excited they've included it again and in a bigger size. You can read my review of it here.
Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream
REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer: This too was in either the Summer Beauty box or last year's advent calendar and has sat in my drawer ever since. It seems like a product that requires a lot of effort because you need to apply to sections and leave in a cap before shampooing.
Look Good Feel Better Mini Powder Brush
Nails Inc Gel Polish in Piccadilly Court
Percy & Reed Wonder Balm: This seems like a hair product I could get on board with as, from what I gather from the directions, you apply it like a mousse and it makes your usual styling and styling products work wonders. I'm really not sure about the smell though. 
Rosie for Autograph Lip Glossy in Super Model Shine: I have been admiring the Rosie for Autograph makeup line since it launched but couldn't justify the price - now I can finally try it! I'm in love with the rose gold packaging. 

I'm going to be so sad when advent is over because I won't be waking up to this calendar everyday. My actual chocolate advent calendar has been totally side-lined. I had to eat five day's worth today - poor me (!)

P.S. A heads up for M&S fans: they've already reduced their Christmas wrapping paper, crackers, cards, etc. to half price!

No comments:

Post a Comment