Monday 1 September 2014

Hello September...

7 multi-coloured leaves hanging on a line
While I myself sometimes find myself having to put in a bit of extra effort to read other bloggers' update posts, I also have an unsuppressable urge every now and then to write a big one of my own. I'm going to keep this one short and sweet though (hopefully) so it doesn't feel like you're climbing Everest to reach the end. 

Blog Stuff
  • I'm so proud that I managed to keep up with my August schedule of 3 posts a week.
  • From now on I'm going to be posting once a week with the odd extra post so that I can keep consistency without compromising studying.
  • I'm so pleased to have reached 300 Bloglovin' followers and 320 GFC followers.
  • Be sure to let me know if there is anything in particular you'd like me to post about.

Life Stuff
  • I'm really pretty ready for the autumn. I've already been living in cosy jumpers and darker colours. I like the thought of being cosy on winter nights with candles and hot chocolate!
  • I'm starting university this month! I'll be studying English Literature, English Language and Sociology.
  • As of yesterday, I've been working for a year. I'm also now training as bar staff.
  • I've been doing driving lessons. Its going really well and I'm enjoying it a lot.
  • I went on my first holiday with my friends to Malia and it was absolutely incredible. I've never wanted to stay on a holiday more.
  • I've finally been making an effort to drink more water- hooray!
  • I've achieved most of my summer bucket list but I've decided not to write an autumn one because last years was a bit of a fail. Who has time to go nature walks and take pictures of leaves anyhoo?
  • TV wise I'm still loving Doctor Who and PLL and I'm so excited that The X Factor is back!
  • I'm loving Ed Sheeran's album 'X'.

Hobbies To Try Update (See this post)
  • I'm going to my first yoga class in 2 years tomorrow.
  • I made really simple bracelets and loom bands.
  • I tried 'colouring pages' (yes it really constitutes a hobby) and while it could be seen as relaxing, I found it pretty under-stimulating and time consuming.
  • I haven't done any actual origami, but I have pinned a lot of ideas. I'm basically half way there.
  • I haven't managed much reading (still on summer reading book 3/40), running (lol) or scrapbooking. I still have a fortnight though!
I think that's everything! What's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment