Friday 19 September 2014

Autumn Fashion & Makeup Haul

I'll admit it: the prospect of starting uni as well as my excitement for autumn and poring over high street shops' websites for hours finally got to me and I went on a bit of a blow out. You might look at this and think 'you were quite restrained' or, you might be on the 'omg you got all this on one shopping trip?!' camp. For me, this is way more than I'd usually haul but in my opinion, its justified by the above reasons and by the fact it was mostly paid for by the tips I'd been saving for months. 
Grey duster coat, pink knit jumper, grey knit cardigan with large brown buttons
Grey and gold patterned scarf and grey suede loafers
pink blusher, neutral eyeshadow palette, black face form palette, white mascara tube
black sleeveless chiffon blouse on right, dark folded jeans on left
Apologies for the less-than-great picture quality. I thought it was better to hang what I could up so you could see it better. My camera also decided to run out of charge so today's snaps are 50% camera, 50% iPhone- eugh.

SuperdrugSleek Palette £9.99 / MUA Palette £4
Boots: Natural Collection 2 for £3.50
New Look: Coat £44.99 (£49.99 without student discount)
Primark: Pink Jumper £8 / Grey Charcoal Cardigan £12 / Grey Charcoal Shoes £4 / Grey Gold Scarf £4 / Black Chiffon Blouse £8 / Super High Waist Skinny Jeans £10

Its safe to say that I am so excited to wear all of this and be all cosy for the approaching season. I had an absolute rush of happiness the other day when I first noticed the leaves on the ground (probably also fuelled by the shopping buzz).

I should probably get off to sleep now and try and rid myself of what I think is freshers flu. In all honesty I thought it was a myth/ I would definitely be immune since I'm living at home but general tiredness and a throat which feels sliced have gotten the better of me. 

If you'd like to see any Freshers/ starting uni themed posts be sure to let me know. I currently have a stationery one in the pipeline. Also leave a comment telling me what you've been hauling lately.

2 comments:

  1. I love that grey coat in the first picture! I can't wait for a day's shopping I'm in dire need of a new autumn wardrobe! xxx

    Aisling | rosysmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete