Tuesday 26 August 2014

Current Beauty Wishlist

Having submerged myself back in the blogging community, it was only a matter of time before the length of my wishlist started to increase. This, combined with the fact I'm trying to save money, has meant that I've began to crave major makeup shopping (and a winning lottery ticket). I've been obsessed with Real Techniques makeup brushes for such a long time now and my absolute favourite, the stippling brush, should definitely be duplicated in my collection. Really, that's the only item of the following I can actually justify buying as my makeup collection is a little excessive already. I definitely don't need any more, but that doesn't stop me wanting it.gold mascara tube, two black cheek palettes, gold lipstick case with deep pink bullet, two pink face brushes, round black tub, lilac lipstick with bright pink bullet

Have you tried any of these products? What are your current makeup covets?

6 comments:

  1. Can't recommend Sleek Face Form enough :)

    http://magpiejasmine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I neeed to try it! I can't believe I still haven't tried any Sleek products xx

      Delete
  2. I desperately want Kelly Yum Yum too! I have it as a saved ebay search so I know when new ones are listed - it's bad!

    www.emlota.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so beautiful! Lol that is true dedication xx

      Delete
  3. i brought the ysl rouge volupte lipstick a few months ago and love it! they're so overpriced but i am so glad i picked it up! x

    www.whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a luxury product but I can't justify spending that much on a lipstick when I'm not even the biggest fan of lip products. Its just so pretty though xx

      Delete