Sunday 29 September 2013

The Sunday Post #16

floral makeup bag next to fobwatch patterned notebook with eyelash curler, pink lipstick, mascara wand and mini perfume bottle in front
Hey Everyone!

My Life
I have been completely non-stop this week- I'm so thankful this is a long weekend (Friday/Monday off school woo!). On Thursday night I went to Nando's for the (kind of) first time. I went in New Zealand a few years ago but can't remember it at all so I've pretty much never been. Now I see what all the fuss is about! It was amazing: the atmosphere and the food were just fab. Friday was pretty productive: my friends and I visited the travel agents about a summer holiday next year, I took lots and lots of pictures for upcoming posts (I like to do them as lots), I planned my english essay (too bad I didn't write it though) and went to a family gathering. I've also worked 19 hours this weekend (yep, safe to say I'm sleeping and typing!) so tomorrow will be a life saver for catching up with everything. 

Update
Can you believe that I've managed to stick to my posting schedule this month?! I'm pretty proud, even if I do say so myself, having missed only one sunday post (and let's face it these are just random rambles!). For October I'm going to be posting every Tuesday and Thursday at 5pm and the odd post on a Sunday (probably just if I have anything to share!).

Current Favourite
I bought a new bag woop! Its been on the agenda for ages: my old brown one was literally hanging together by a few strands. 
small grey leather bag
This was £6 and I really like the colour as I think it'll go with pretty much every outfit. I also like the zipped compartments and the fact its slightly bigger than my last so I can fit an umbrella in there.

Last night I also watched The X Factor for the first time this year all the way through and really enjoyed it. They really do make it as dramatic as possible. I wish I had the time to keep up with it but I'll definitely be tuning in when I can. I also love Nicole's hair and makeup- its just perfect!

How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment