Friday 20 September 2013

The Autumn Bucket List

Hey Everyone!

The first official day of autumn is in 2 days! I actually thought it started in early September at the latest but nope- according to my friend Google- 22nd September is the official date. So, with a new season comes a new bucket list. Admittedly, I've been in an autumn mindset for quite a few weeks now. You can't blame me: summer lasts about 2 weeks in Scotland (if we're lucky!)
Cream graphic with red leaf on right next to list: 'Take pictures of multicoloured leaves, BOO someone, eat a chocolate apple, wear dark lipstick, wear owl rings, take an autumn nature walk, collect acorns, press brightly coloured leaves, get a job, get back on track with blogging, watch disney movies, go to a halloween party, burn candles, switch up wardobe'
I've actually already made a start on some of these! I switched up my wardrobe before school started: saying goodbye to those summer dresses for another year (most still unworn) and bringing out my woolly jumpers. I've also been burning candles I want to use up because I recently bought a new three-wick strawberry one but I won't let myself burn it until I've used up my smaller vanilla one and green tealights. I've also got a job woohoo! And as for the 'get back on track with blogging'- I think I'm doing pretty well.

I'm so into bucket lists at the moment I think they're so productive and a great way to look back on and keep track of your goals.

What do you hope to achieve this Autumn?

2 comments:

  1. Great list :) I wanna get a new hobby, learn something new - start an evening course maybe.
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fab! I'd love to hear what you do xx

      Delete