Friday 6 September 2013

Bed Head Brunette Goddess Review

Hey Everyone!

Remember in my bumper hair related post a few weeks ago I mentioned that when I got back from Africa my mum had (very kindly) bought me the Bed Head shampoo and conditioner minis I'd been lusting after for ages? Well I have used them a good few times now and I thought I'd let you all know how I got on. 
two mini bottles one brown contents and one cream
I originally wanted to try these because of my love for the Bed Head Hairspray (used in my How I Curl/ Wave My Hair Tutorial) which was, to date, the best hairspray I've tried and it smelled amazingly of oranges. I was therefore expecting pretty good things from this shampoo and conditioner duo.

The dinky 60ml bottles immediately get the thumbs up packaging wise as they are just so darn cute. I love the shapes of the bottles (they remind me of potions!) and I like that you can see how much product is left.

The shampoo isn't the most concentrated I've tried, and doesn't lather up very well but the conditioner is very rich and a little goes a long way. Definitely the best thing about these though is the smell. In the shower I wasn't sure if I was washing my hair or eating a toffee/ caramel dessert. They smell so delicious! 


After using these products, my hair is slightly more tangly than usual but when it dries it has a nice amount of volume and is very, very soft. 



I won't be buying the full size of these though as I think they're pretty expensive and the only stand out feature is the smell and other than they're its a pretty standard shampoo and conditioner. Aussie is still my favourite but I'm really glad I got to try these and they'll be fab for travelling or using now and again. 




Have you tried any Bed Head products?

2 comments:

  1. I've not used bed head products but I do buy into the gimmick of 'brunette' products - I used John Frieda brilliant brunette!
    Cute review though - not sure if I'd buy these but I may be swayed by the hairspray!
    Keep in touch :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds good- I'm not usually one for brunette products myself, instead going for volume! Thank you! I wouldn't rave about these or strongly recommend them though they're nice enough. The hairspray is amazing though! xx

      Delete