Thursday 1 August 2013

Home Decor Wishlist

Hey Everyone!

You will probably already know that I'm a sucker for home decor, especially if its shabby chic or floral themed. My room has hints of each here and there, but I still constantly find myself lusting after elegantly carved, rustic white, french inspired furnishings.

Instead of keeping all of my favourite shabby chic pieces stored up in my bookmarks, I thought I'd create a wishlist to share them with you in the hope that you'll become as inspired and gushy as me.
collage of floral vintage style notepages, white chaise longue, shabby chic two drawer desk, alarm clock, floral love sign and chandelier
1- Dolly Bow Bow Vintage Sticky Memo Pads
I think these are so pretty. They have a little bit of Cath Kidston about them, are really convenient (I always need a memo pad) and it would look great on a plain wall.

2- Chaise Longue Boutique Chateau Chaise Longue
When I look at this I imagine french ladies a hundred years ago lounging about. Its so elegant, stylish and looks like it would be lovely to snuggle up on. It was really difficult to pick just one piece from this website as their whole collection is beautiful.

3- Amazon Premier Housewares 5-Arm White Chandelier
Some might argue that chandeliers are tacky, but I think they look great in the right style. It really adds the old fashioned touch. 

4- John Lewis Amalie 4-drawer Sideboard
Nothing beats a set of fancy off white drawers for the perfect storage. I imagine these with some vintage perfume bottles and a vase of flowers on top.

5- Ebay Vintage Metal Pocket Watch Style-Free Standing Mantle Piece Clock
This would also look perfect sitting on the drawers- I love roman numerals on a clock rather than numbers.

6- Ebay 170cm French Scene Design Mannequin
I have wanted one of these for so long even though I have no idea where I'd put it in my room and I'd probably wake up in the middle of the night thinking it was a person. Nevertheless, I think they're amazing and such a nice touch to a girly room.

Which is your favourite?
green and pink floral text 'Julz'



6 comments:

  1. Oooh I love your picks! Home shopping is my favourite! I can't wait to decorate my own home! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too- though I like clothes shopping too... and makeup- hell I love all shopping! I'm the same- but I think because I have such a particular style all the rooms will be the same haha xx

      Delete
  2. Those sticky memo pads are such a fab practical idea! I might have to get myself some of them! Thankyou for sharing! xxx

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love them! And they're pretty reasonably priced too xx

      Delete
  3. One day I will own a Chaise Longue. I love the French style of furniture, all these picks are dreamy!

    Charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete