Tuesday 30 July 2013

200th Post & FOTD

Hey Everyone!

I'm back! For those of you who don't know- I was in Africa for just over two weeks and it was amazing. I feel like I have been away for ages though and I'm totally out of the loop. 

But I have returned to quite an important milestone- my 200th post! Fist pump fist pump :) I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has commented and tweeted and supported me!

Cheesiness over: onto the post. This is my current FOTD. I have switched up products quite a bit lately- so thought you might like to have a look at what I'm wearing- I know I love these kinds of posts on other blogs.
girl looks down with brown ponytail, light makeup and black and white striped top with floral pattern
close up of eye with subtle sparkly gold and brown eyeshadow and thick mascara
close up of hazel eye looking forward with subtle shimmer eyeshadow, black top eyeliner and mascara, contact lens visible
close up of lips with gloss
Base:
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB in Light
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle
Avon Translucent Powder

Eyes:
MUA Single Eyeshadow in Shades 1 and 19
MUA Eye Shadow Palette in Glamour Days
L'Oreal Super Liner in Black Crystals
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

Lips:
Avon Glazewear Sparkle Lip Gloss

Let me know if you'd like to see individual reviews of any of these products. And in the comments tell me the best thing you've done so far this summer.
green and pink floral text outlined in thin brown stroke, reads'Julz'



No comments:

Post a Comment