Friday 28 June 2013

Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy Review

Hi Everyone!

In terms of hand cream, I've never really strayed from my holy grail S&G, but after using Crabtree & Evelyn's Gardeners Hand Scrub and really liking it, I thought I'd pick up their hand cream while I was in London at the beginning of the year and give it a go.
deep red long rectangular box on floral quilt
dusty pink triangular metal tube with white lid
red rectangular box next to dusty pink triangular metal tube with white lid
I really like the luxury metal tube as it gives the product a high end feel without the large price tag. However, that's pretty much where the positives end. It has a very strong floral smell, and hey, I'm usually a fan of florals but in this case its a bit overpowering and the stereotypical 'old lady' scent springs to mind. I could maybe get over the smell if it worked wonders but unfortunately it didn't at all. Although it absorbs very quickly, it feels waxy, doesn't go very far and I was left feeling like I needed more and more. Whats more, it didn't help my dry skin. 


Its a shame I didn't get on with this product, and it has since been passed on to my mum (who weirdly loves it). I will be sticking to Hand Food in future.



Have you tried this? What did you think?
pink and green floral text with think brown stroke outline reading 'Julz'

8 comments:

  1. Hey hun! Got your link from the #bblogger chat, just letting you know I've followed you on bloglovin and I'd love for you to check my blog and youtube out!
    www.lucestephenson.blogspot.com
    www.youtube.com/lucestephenson

    Thanking you!! :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it was a great chat! Thank you very much. Ok I'll take a look! xx

      Delete
  2. That's a shame, at least your Mum's getting good use out of it. xx

    MyLushBoxBlog | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by Clarins Hand and nail cream. It's a bit expensive but lasts me for months! I have been using it for years and got many friends on the bandwagon. You should try it.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh sounds good! Thanks for the recommendation xx

      Delete
  4. It's a shame it doesn't actually work very well, but the packaging is really pretty. I'd stick to S&G's Hand Food!

    Kathryn x
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete