Thursday 21 February 2013

FOTD: Purple/Grey Smokey Eye & Rose Lips

I'm posting everyday at 6.00pm this week: let me know in the comments if you would like me to post at set times like this more often :)


Hey Everyone!

When the stress of studying hits, one of the most enjoyable parts of the day becomes doing my makeup (is that sad?) This is one of my favourite makeup looks at the minute: a subtle smokey eye and muted pink lips.
two photos of girl's face: left looking up, right looking down. In both she wears faint grey eyeshadow and pink lipstick
What I'm wearing:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Bourjois Rose D'Or Blush
MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette
No7 Amazing Eyes Liquid Liner
L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara
MAC Plumful Lipstick
MUA Shade 9 Lipstick

This look is pretty simple but I think its really nice and is the beginnings of my winter makeup turning into spring. 

What kind of makeup look have you been wearing lately?
green and pink floral text with brown outline reading 'Julz'


No comments:

Post a Comment