Friday 25 January 2013

New Makeup Storage

acrylic makeup storage lit by fairy lights in the foreground containing several lipsticks, two bottles of foundation and various tubes and pots
Hey Everyone!

For ages, my makeup lay hidden in a bag: out of sight, out of use. For Christmas though, I received this amazing acrylic makeup organiser which I am 100% in love with. It takes pride of place on my shelf, and its is so easy and convenient to find what I'm looking for. There is nothing I love more than different size compartments in an organiser. I think its really visually attractive too and is great decor. What I also love is that as I buy new products/ shop my stash I can alternate products so they get a fair usage. Perhaps I'll even post every time I switch up my current products.

The storage is available on ebay.
green and pink floral text with brown outline reading 'Julz'

16 comments:

  1. I have this too, I love mine and I want to get some more storage like it because it's perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my make up was this organised!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just my everyday makeup- the rest is all higgledy piggledy! xx

      Delete
  3. I definitely need one of these in my life!
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that pink brush from real techniques? I have the same one! love it :)

    I usually put my makeup in the drawer underneath my desk, it's convenient but it does shake around when I open and close my drawer, what would you recommend I do to organize it so it's more functional?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes- I love it too I use it every day!

      Oh that's a good idea! You could get some sort of drawer organiser so you have different sections. I'm sure they'd do something in Muji! If not, a cutlery organiser would do the job. Failing that- DIY! Any small boxes would section it off brilliantly :)

      Good luck xx

      Delete
  5. I love that holder, I am buying one soon so I can organise my mess x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh great let me know how you like it! xx

      Delete
  6. definitely buying that right away! :) I have the MUJI drawers for all my make up in general but I need somewhere to store my everyday make up and this looks perfect! :)

    http://chloevictoriaguest.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! It's definitely not enough storage for what I'd need, but it looks awesome!


    Katelyn
    theskinnyblondegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its not enough for all of my makeup, but holds my most used stuff! :)xx

      Delete