Tuesday 22 January 2013

Les vêtements et le visage de la journée

girl with long brown hair looks down at burgundy tshirt and navy jeans, to right her reflection can be seen in mirror

burgundy top tucket into jeans
close up of neck wearing silver bracket necklace with diamante stone in middle
close up of girl with long brown hair looking down wearing pink lipgloss, silvery eyeshadow and winged eyeliner
Hey Everyone!

Its been months since I did an OOTD! This was Saturday's outfit- really casual but with quite bold eye makeup.  This is a really everyday, fling it on outfit. Its comfortable, easy but I think the colours (especially of the top) make it really cute.

Top- H&M
Jeans- H&M
Necklace- H Samuel

Eyes- MUA Trio in Innocence, No7 Amazing Eyes Liquid Liner, Benefit They're Real
Lips- Revlon Lip Butter in 050 Berry Smoothie
green and pink floral text with brown outline reading 'Julz'

8 comments:

  1. I really love the colour of the top, and I'd kill for your figure! I love that revlon lip butter! :)
    Frankie xx
    http://coffeeshopsandcardigans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks me too I love burgundy just now! Oh thanks hehe! Ooh snap! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of your top. Looks really comfy, yet stylish too. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intereѕting blοg! Is your theme сustom mаdе or did уou download it from somewhere?
    A ԁеѕign lіκe yоurs ωіth a few simple tωeeκs woulԁ rеally make
    my blog stаnd оut. Pleaѕe lеt
    me know where you got уour dеsign. Thank
    you
    My blog post :: suggested Resource Site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nono I made it myself by editing a template from Blogger! xx

      Delete