Saturday 5 January 2013

Instagram | The Last Few Weeks In Pictures #15

Hey Everyone!

In all honesty, I somehow cannot grasp the basic principles of instagram. Instead of taking a picture, adding cool effects and sharing it on the spot, I save 2/3 weeks worth of pictures and post them all in an enormous bundle late on a Saturday night (ready to post the next day.) This takes heaps of time, and I imagine my followers are a bit disheartened when 324837832 of my pictures come up in their timeline/ newsfeed (instagram equivalent?)

Therefore, over the next two weeks I aim to post pictures as I take them, which will make things a lot easier and ensure I use the app as its meant to be used.

Little rant over, onto the actual post! I have been so, so busy over Christmas and New Year; the homework I was given was off the scale which really sucks since Christmas is the time of year you have the least motivation to work. I planned to write heaps of blog posts and film videos etc but none of that happened. Its a shame that my blog gets pushed aside so readily as it really is something I enjoy, but I suppose its ultimately a hobby, and school is more important.

Ok I'm just going to stop myself rambling right there so this post doesn't turn into a novel (as my late night drafts so frequently do!)
Various tiny square images: Christmas decorations on shelf| selection of pink shower products | selfie on dark train window | glitter gold nail polish tips | chocolate cake on plate | selfie of girl with brown hair | silver mascara box | selection of makeup on duvet | candle lantern | very compact sleeper train cabin | shop sign reads 'Joolz' | range of floral papers | red floral wallpaper | BBC television centre | London Underground sign | red phone box | can of pepsi and malteasers | empty coffee jar with white lace trim on lid
Left to right and down:
Christmas decorations- all gone now! | shower time! | I'm so mature on trains | glitter gold tips | chocolate cake yum | Christmas eve | love this so much right now | MUA Christmas goodies | candle lantern | sleeper train cabin | almost Julz- woop | pretty papers | floral | BBC television centre | iconic | LONDON BABY | very healthy snack of course | new years resolution

How has your last few weeks been? Normal, non rambly posts will return soon I promise!
green and pink floral text with brown outline reading 'Julz'

7 comments:

  1. They're Real is amazing!!! :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures love the makeup and soap&glory.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Instagram, becoming a bit of an addict I think! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm a once a fortnight addict- I wish I was more constant with my uploads! xx

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had such a lovely time! Great photos! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete