Monday 10 December 2012

Very Subtle Ombre

girl with long brown hair looking down wearing gold heart necklace and shimmery bronze eyeshadow and red lipstick
Hey Everyone!

I've had my hair done! Well I say that, but you may not actually notice a whole lot of difference. I used blonde dye on the ends to attempts a kind of ombre/ gradual lightening effect. Honestly I thought it would be more extreme, going quite blonde at the ends, but its turned out a very light brown. However, I am actually quite thankful at how its turned out as its still a change but I won't be looking in the mirror like 'who is that?'. In the future I think I will go further, but for now, I'm quite happy as it looks really natural as if I've been in the sun for a few months. 
green and pink floral text with brown outline reading 'Julz'

8 comments:

  1. It's really cute!! I love your bronze eyeshadow also :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, your hair looks sunkissed :) I ombred my hair too, but I used an ombre lit rather than blonde hair dye and it seems to be a lot bolder, my ends are now very blonde, just in case you wanted a more extreme ombre. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh really? Thanks for the tip, I am considering going bolder :) xx

      Delete
  3. It's good to have your own version of the trends! At least when the trend dies you won't want hack off your long locks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks that's a really good way to look at it! xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous hair, so envious! Love the eye shadow too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it :) it's different to all the dark browns very light blonde ombres but is very very pretty! :)
    Lovely! I'm now following thankyou for sending me your link in the bbloggers chat!
    Http://throughchelseaseyes.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete