Wednesday 19 December 2012

A/W 12 Trend | Statement Fur

Hey Everyone!

I mostly do beauty related posts but I really interested in fashion too and I thought I would do a few posts on what sort of thing I'm really liking this season. There are two parts to these posts- I'll post some examples of the trend on the catwalk then how I would wear it. 

When the first crispness of winter arrives, I am in no way hesitant to reach for that extra layer (or five). What makes more sense that to cosy into a protective fur jacket (faux, of course) and this season is all about making statements with that fur. 

Not being one for shawls myself, I would wear an oversized fur coat (à la Carrie Bradshaw) and cute accessories.
collage of outfit: large white fur coat, nude t bar heels, brown leggings, mint chanel small shoulder bag, pearl bracelets and nude belt

From experience, I have found fur jackets like this to cost an arm and a leg, so I would recommend having a nosey around vintage stores- you never know there may be some luckies!

Will you be sporting faux fur this season?
green and pink floral text with brown outline reading 'Julz'


1 comment: