Saturday 13 October 2012

Review | ELF Studio Mist & Set

Hey Everyone!

For a while, I was finding it really difficult to make my makeup stay in place all day. I found it impossible to keep it on the duration of school; with mascara ending up on my cheeks and my foundation all separated. I decided to try out some products that promised to keep makeup in place all day. One of these was ELF Studio Mist & Set Spray.
black rectangular spray bottle

close up of black rectangular bottle
I've been eager to try a setting spray for a while, but every one seems to be way out of my budget. I discovered this one on eyeslipsface.co.uk for only £3.50. 

I spray it about 30cm from my face a few minutes after I have done my makeup. It is really refreshing and cool and absorbs into your skin within a few seconds. It has really classic packaging- a plastic spray bottle which is simple and convenient. The product doesn't have a particularly striking smell and is really just like spritzing water onto your face. It really enhances radiance yet it doesn't look wet or sweaty (ew). As for keeping makeup in place- it really does! My makeup now stays fresh looking and in place all day (except my eyeshadow still creases- with primer!). The only thing that slightly bothers me about this spray is that through the day I feel like its slightly sticky on my skin, though it not a big issue as it actually makes me think its just acting like hairspray except holding makeup in place instead of hair. Overall, I'm super happy with this product as it is such great value for money and does pretty much what it says. 

Have you tried this? What do you think of it?
green and pink floral text with fine brown outline reading 'Julz'

No comments:

Post a Comment