Thursday 4 October 2012

Let's Talk

Hey Everyone!

So it occurred to me that I don't really have a great deal of interaction with all you lovely followers. Of course sometimes you'll leave comments and tweet me but I don't really know anything about you. So, I'd like you to comment 5 random things about yourself along with a link to a picture that inspires you. 

This is mine:
  •  I, living up to the name of this blog, become extremely over-obsessed with things and go on and on and on to anyone who will listen. These things range from a worry to a new make up product.
  • My worst habit is biting my nails and picking off my nail polish. I don't blame you if you are revolted- I am too- I just can't stop!
  •  My hair is really boring- it is poker straight and flat and does nothing.
  •  I absolutely love anything pretty- vintage, shabby chic, dusty pink, sparkles- that shiz just thrills me!
  • I am a serial sleeper- I will literally fall asleep anywhere- especially my chemistry class.
This is a pretty random post, and I realise I will look pretty silly if no one comments so, if your reading this, don't leave me hanging talking to cyber nothingness haha!
pink and green floral text with fine brown outline reading 'Julz'
Please note- normal posts like reviews and stuff will return soon- I'm just super busy!

4 comments:

  1. ahhh now I understand the obsession with orange lipstick! ;)
    ermm
    1. I have a little (very annoying) sister called Freya
    2. I'm left handed
    3. I've never drank tea before
    4. I'm an avid nail painter and I won't leave the house without nail polish on
    5. I ALWAYS have a hairband around my wrist- seriously I don't think there has been a time in the past 5+ years where I haven't had one on my wrist (just in case I want to tye my hair up...)

    this is my favourite photo at the moment (also from pinterest!) http://pinterest.com/pin/126734176985119015/ but if you look through my '[retty things' board they all make me happy! http://pinterest.com/islaay/pretty-things/ :D

    xx
    Oh and that's so cool that tanya follows you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, and after all that I'm not even that crazy about orange lipstick!
      Oh you've never drank tea? Do so immediately its amazing :) Oh I wish I was that person with the wristband but I always find myself wanting to put my hair up and not having one to be able to :) Oh my goodness that picture is so lovely- going to follow you immediately! xx

      Delete
  2. Haha that was a cute post actually :) I'm feeling pretty weird for listing random facts about me, as this blog is obviously about you but I'm joining in though :)

    -I used to bite my nails until the age of 21 and only stopped because I got obsessed with nail varnish and wanted it to look pretty on my nails too!
    -There are four beautyspots next to my nose which form a neat square
    -My first guniea pig died just 3 days after I got it because my baby sister stepped on it accidentally [thats a sad fact, sorry about that]
    -I'm having a pretty hard time deciding on literally anything
    -I rather dream things up instead of facing up to reality

    Finding only one inspiring picture is tricky indeed, I chose this one because I think sometimes you need to experience bad things to treasure the good things in life :) (embarrassingly I don't know how to link the picture properly) xx

    http://data.whicdn.com/images/36644344/tumblr_m77giwP6jO1rvlly1o1_500_large.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo glad you've joined in! Ooh I wish I could have that motivation but literally nothing can stop me biting :( Cool- I don't have any! Oh man that had to suck- especially for the guniea pig! Haha :P I really liked that picture I pinned it hehe. And don't worry about it I don't know how to properly link pictures to comments anyway xx

      Delete