Sunday 21 October 2012

Instagram | The Last Fortnight In Pictures #10

Hey Everyone!

Apologies for the lack of posts of late, the last week has been manic! I've got a few posts planned- just need to find the time to write them and likewise videos. Looking at these instagrams, I've had quite an autumnal themed fortnight; I never used to be that interested in seasons changing but I think the blogging and YouTube world gets you so excited and appreciative of it :)
From left to right and down:
Making up Halloween bags | my burgundy nails- love this colour right now | I love these at this time of year | pretty leaves | orange nails and brown bag and shoes- how seasonal am I? | hey there :) | perfume envy- can you spot dot? | I went to see Cheryl argh she was amazing- post to come | pretty roses |  this is the stuff that gathers in my pockets within a day | I have watched this about 6 times in the past 2 weeks | how cute is this cupcake my mum made me?

I love this type of post as its like a kind of picture diary. I'm currently watching Xtra Factor on +1 and I need to wrap this up as I have school tomorrow eek! I will be pretty busy this week too as I'm doing a show which I love but it means I have about 5 minutes for homework each night! Hopefully the week after things will calm down though and I can get bloggy blog blogging :) 

Oh and as a quick extra- I went to see Paranormal Activity 4 last night. I've not seen the other ones and I was so scared- it was so jumpy! I did think some parts were quite funny though as they were so unrealistic. Though I woke up at 5.25am this morning heart racing and sweating after the most horrible nightmare and I kept thinking the scary woman was going to jump out of my floor and kill me. I don't think I'll be watching any scary films for a while! Have you seen it? What do you think?

How has your fortnight been?
green and pink floral text with fine brown outline reading 'Julz'

No comments:

Post a Comment