Tuesday 9 October 2012

A/W 12 Trend | Black Leather

Hey Everyone!

I have a new post series; Autumn/ Winter 2012 trend. I mostly do beauty related posts but I really interested in fashion too and I thought I would do a few posts on what sort of thing I'm really liking this season. There are two parts to these posts- I'll post some examples of the trend on the catwalk then how I would wear it. 


Leather is a material that, in my opinion, will come into style multiple times in the future which makes it a sensible and justifiable investment now. Its the definition of edgy and is constantly being reinvented on the runway.

As always with catwalks, they exemplify the extreme of trends. I personally prefer to wear them more subtly with one statement piece. I love the Topshop leather jackets- particularly the studded one below.
white t-shirt with large black cross, black ankle boots, black biker jacket with silver studs on shoulder, silver and black stud bracelet, burgundy skater skirt
If, like me, you find yourself on a budget and cannot pay £65 for a leather jacket, incorporate leather into your autumn/ winter wardrobe through bits and bobs you can find in the sale like this sheer black blouse from New Look.
sheer sleeveless black blouse with black leather collar
Do you like the black leather trend? How will you be wearing it this season?
pink and green floral text with fine brown outline reading 'Julz'


2 comments:

  1. Oooooh I love leather so as you can image I'm so EXCITED for the winter hehe! :-D

    Love this new series you're doing!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too but mostly for winter woolies hehe!
      Aw thanks that means a lot :) xx

      Delete