Sunday 16 September 2012

Review | Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

Hey Everyone!

For a long time, I relied on my Rimmel twist-up-stick concealer that was years and years old. All I can say is that it was standard and didn't do anything amazing. I was using it under my eyes as well as on blemishes and it seemed to be very drying. After hearing such good things about the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer I bought it in Boots for £4.19.
beige tube with black lid
 beige and black tube on white desk shot from above to show beige circle sticker on top 'Light 2'
It promises to 'conceal flaws, imperfections and blemishes again, for up to 16 hours'. I like the simple packaging; the tube form and wand make it extremely easy to apply though since I've had it for a number of months now the writing on the tube has more or less rubbed off. I use it under my eyes and on areas of redness or spots in dots then pat to blend. The thick yet bendable consistency gives excellent coverage. The colour suits my skin tone perfectly and has worked with every base I have used it with so far. It really does give flawless coverage and I am extremely impressed with its efficiency for the cost. It also lives up to its lasting claims as I find it actually passes the ultimate test of school. This is the best concealer I have discovered so far and since it does exactly what I need it to, I won't be straying from it any time soon.

Have you tried this cult favourite?
pink and green floral text with fine brown outline reading 'Julz'



6 comments:

  1. Love this concealer! It's actually the first concealer I've ever owned, and now looking back I'm not sure how I ever coped without it (or any concealer) in my make-up bag!

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeaa nothing else measures up! I'm so glad I tried it xx

      Delete
  2. Ive tried and love this! So great and so cheap, I think I prefer it to mymmac moisturecover too!

    Beth

    Www.betterwithbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree- its so great for the money! Ooh really?! xx

      Delete
  3. Haven't tried it YET but I've been meaning to for the longest time! It sounds amazing :-)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it immediately if not sooner :) And let me know how you get on xx

      Delete