Sunday 9 September 2012

Instagram | The Last Fortnight In Pictures 7

Hey Everyone!

I am so, so busy! This is literally the first time I've written a post in about a week (yep, apologies for the scheduled posts over the last few days). Recently, I just seem to have a never ending to-do list (thankfully the app Any.Do keeps me partially sane and organised) but as we speak/ as I type and you read, I have about 15484548 things to do. 

The last two weeks have pretty much consisted of school, school and more school. And studying. Does anyone else find that no matter how many times you go over something it just doesn't seem to be going in? Arghh! On the plus side though- I have discovered that my local library sells the.most.amazing.hot.chocolate.ever.
During the week seems to drag in, yet it also goes so quickly. The weekend is kind of the time were I think ok, be calm, and get up to date with everything. Yea that doesn't happen. On Friday I had a night in which was lovely, watching the soaps and having a luxury Soap & Glory shower. Saturday was non-stop; I went into town during the day for a friends birthday present and some bits and bobs then went to the friends that night which was fab. Then today I wrote a history essay and studied biology for my test on Tuesday. I have however managed to catch up on Waterloo Road and Doctor Who (yea I love it and I'm not ashamed to admit it!) On the downside, I'm now 3 episodes behind on X and Xtra Factor (sob). Haha I am aware that this is turning into a diary so I'll just go straight onto the pictures.
grey socks with black lace trim, white folder with various 50ps, spongebob hoodie, gold ear cuff and gold stud earring girl smiling selfie, makeup products on desk, white and brown bags,The Great Gatsby Book, blue mascara tube
From left to right and down:
cute topshop socks- I think these will be so cute this season and next | my Olympic 50p collection woo | haha like my spongebob jumper? I found it in my wardrobe from about 23344 years ago | I'm loving this kind of edgy jewellery- but getting this on was soo hard hence the red ear | managed to film a few videos on Tuesday = happy julz | my elf order came through yayyy- unboxing video to come | small haul hehe | what I'm going to be studying in english | my new mascara- £1.99 and waterproof (ie. smudge free hopefully)- I'll let you know how I get on with it

How has your week been? Hopefully things will calm down for me in the days/ weeks to come but to be honest I think it's only going to get worse! 
pink and green floral text with fine brown outline reading 'Julz'


4 comments:

  1. Wish I was studying The Great Gatsby in English, I'm doing Heart Of Darkness which is ok but TGG is one of my favourites :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've never heard of it, what's it about? I've heard TGG is really weird and hard to get into but by the end I'll love it so I'm pretty excited to get reading to be honest! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the spongebob jumper and the ear cuff. :)

    Let me know how The Great Gatsby goes! x

    http://amandainneverland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, I'm not sure if its something I would wear any more but maybe one day when I'm feeling crazy I'll give it a go! :P Oh me too- it came with two others and was only 99p in Internacionale! Will do xx

      Delete