Wednesday 15 August 2012

OOTD | Casual Dress & Denim

Hey Everyone!

How are you? Today I have had a lovely day of absolutely nothing, which is quite unusual for me as I seem to always be on the go lately. I'm pretty much trying to savour the last few days of summer before school starts again on Friday (sob).
girl wearing navy dress, denim jacket, large cross necklace and black tights
Dress: Primark
Jacket: H&M 
Tights: Primark
Necklace: Gift

I mentioned in one of my videos a while back that I planned to start wearing dresses as more of an everyday thing rather than reserving them for special occasions and taa daa- I've stuck to it! In attempt to accommodate this unpredictable weather we've been having, I paired this light navy dress with black tights. I added my denim jacket to make the look a little more casual and the statement necklace for a focal point. I kept my hair simple with a ballerina bun (tutorial here). 

I usually play it quite safe with fashion and tend to stick to the same kind of thing but lately I've been interested in branching out a bit so if you know of any good fashion/ style bloggers or YouTubers be sure to let me know!

green and pink floral text with fine brown outline reading 'Julz'



8 comments:

  1. Looks great on you :) I go back to school on Tuesday and really cannot be bothered haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh I'm Friday, neither can I :( xx

      Delete
  2. This outfit is gorgeous, love the casualness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful outfit of the day and the dress is gorgeous :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete