Friday 10 August 2012

Instagram | The Last Week In Pictures 4

Hey Everyone!

Its safe to say it looks like my 'Post-Everyday-In-Summer' plan has gone out the window. I did well for a couple of weeks there though, and I'll try get a post up per day till I go back to school. My week has been quite hectic again- this year has been so different from others because I have actually done stuff in the summer! So I went to Blackpool for a long weekend and I have just been enjoying the sun since I got back. Tonight was meant to be a night of like 6 blog posts but I got distracted by Big Brother (who is your fave?) and editing videos for YouTube.
off to Blackpool yay | major munch for the train | TATLER magazine- didn't enjoy it to be honest but the free mascara was good | rock shop yay | how postcardy is this aha? | sun sun sun | like my glowstick glasses? | Blackpool tower | my prizes from the amusements | cosmo which I enjoyed a lot | haulage - to record or not to record that is the question | orange nails

So guys its pretty late and I'm not making a great deal of sense any more so I'm going to finish up and go to bed (getting up early tomorrow to use time productively!)

How has your week been?
green and pink floral writing with brown outline which says Julz

2 comments:

  1. I love your glow stick glasses, I've awarded you a liebster blog award :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks :) Ooh thanks- what is that? xx

      Delete