Friday 27 July 2012

OOTD | Barcelona Outfits No. 6

Hey Everyone!

How are you all? I am glad to reach the end of my holiday outfit posts- perhaps next year I'll just add them all into a collaborative video or something? Anyway, to finish, I have an evening outfit.
girl with brown hair stands in front of fountain wearing royal blue skater dress
Woot check out my exotic looking background- I'm really going up in the world :)

In this picture I'm actually in the very centre of the city- just off La Rambla at these beautiful fountains. The royal blue dress is from H&M and I think it was £12.99 or £14.99. I paired it with these really simple Primark sandles and red lipstick. I like how this dress is perfect for a party or special occasion yet is also ideal for just walking around shopping or going out for dinner. It kept me really cool and thankfully there were no Marilyn Monroe moments while I was beside the sea. So all good on the flashing front :)

No comments:

Post a Comment