Tuesday 24 July 2012

OOTD | Barcelona Outfit No.4

Hey Everyone!

It really does look like these outfits are spanning the whole summer- argh! Perhaps I'll just write them all really quick and post 2 a day?
girl with hair in bun wears brown aviator sunglasses, brown cream and orange paisley print top, burnt orange cardigan, bright orange loose shorts with brown woven belt
This is another outfit I wore to the beach. This is my number one summer outfit- very fresh and light. The oranges and warm browns are also very appropriate in the sun. The top and shorts (I know, they look like a skirt) are from H&M last year and the cardigan, sunglasses and belt are from Primark (still available). Although it was hot, I sometimes wore a cardigan to the beach for extra sun protection. I also often scraped my hair back into this kind of bun to keep it off my face and neck and to keep me cool (tutorial here). I really like this outfit as it matches so well but its a shame that it only really makes an appearance once a year- on holiday.

Do you like it?



1 comment: