Saturday 21 July 2012

OOTD | Barcelona Outfit No. 2

Hey Everyone!

Next up in my little holiday OOTD series is a casual, daytime outfit. I wore this the first day we 'explored' the city centre. I loved how in Barcelona places were pretty close to each other. For example, at the bottom of La Rambla (main street), there were docks and the beach. There was also a big monument of Christopher Columbus pointing out into the sea, which I was quite impressed by, its supposed to be like he's saying 'Yo guys America's that way'. I'm impressed easily :) Onto the outfit:
girl with hair in bun stands at marina wearing burgundy and cream top with peter pan collar and camel shorts
My top is another H&M number, it is cream with burgundy rabbit print and a bold peter pan collar. This is one of those tops I bought simply for the collar and the fact I went a bit crazy for burgundy last winter but I'm kind over that now (but still have a close bond with peter pans). I bought the shorts from Hollister in the January sale for under £10. These were actually quite odd ball items in my wardrobe- in that I hadn't really found something to wear them with. However, when I was packing, they were sitting together and I was just like wow- those really match! Don't you just love those moments? 


No comments:

Post a Comment