Wednesday 18 July 2012

OOTD | Barcelona Outfit No. 1

Hey Everyone!

As I mentioned in my little update post, I will be posting a selection of outfits from my recent holiday in Barcelona. I never managed to get a picture of every single one, but I have a few that I'm excited to show you all.

First up is a beach outfit, and everything except from the sunglasses (which were a gift) is from H&M. 
girl with brown hair in bun stands at beach wearing denim shorts and white top with black heart and white sunglasses
Ah how amazing does this beach look? I went quite a few times as it was just down the street and it was brilliant- so warm and relaxing! I like this outfit for its practicality- it was really comfortable and easy to wear over my bikini. 

What do you think? Would you like to see more OOTD posts?


2 comments:

  1. aw I like your top! Please do more OOTDs!

    islaay.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh yay I will I've got heaps planned :D xx

      Delete