Thursday 5 July 2012

FOTD | Brown Smokey Eye and Bright Red Lip

Today's face is an up scaled version of my everyday make up; something more suited to night or a special event. Although I usually stick to the prominent eyes or prominent lips rule, its always good to mix things up and experiment and I actually am pleasantly surprised with how the smokey eyes and bright lip work in harmony with each other.
girl with brown hair smiles at camera wearing red lipstick
brown smokey eye and bright red lipstick on girl with eyes closed and brown hair
Hehe I always think closed-eye pictures look really funny as if I've taken this while sleeping- but I assure you I was in fact just showing my smokey eye!

What I'm wearing:
Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation in Shade 52
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light
Avon Translucent Powder
Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush in Rose D'Or
MUA Eye Shadow Trio in Pink Sorbet (used as highlighter)
Max Factor Bronzing Powder in Shade 01 Golden
Clinique Cream Shaper for Eyes Shade 01
MUA Heaven & Earth Eye Shadow Palette
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
No7 Amazing Eyes Liquid Liner
Vaseline Lip Balm Original
MUA Lipstick in Shade 13

Pheww that was a lot of make up! Do you like this FOTD? Have you tried any of these products?


6 comments:

  1. love your hair like this! Oh and I love the red lipstick!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! I get so annoyed with my shortest layer/grown out fringe that I just need to pin it back sometimes! Thanks lovely :)xx

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I haven't tried any of these but I really like L'Oreal so maybe I will try that mascara.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Oh yes do, I really recommend it- its so lengthening! I do think the price is a bit steep though, but it could easily be high end so if you think of it like that its a bargain haha :P xx

      Delete
  3. amazing make-up :) i love it and you're so so pretty, dear!
    keep up the great work :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete