Monday 4 June 2012

Haul | MUA @ Superdrug

Hi Everyone!

Its 3 for 2 in Superdrug at the moment so I couldn't help myself having a little haul. I think I was pretty responsible; I dragged myself away from Revlon Lip Butters and L'Oreal Mascaras and headed for the MUA stand:
4 lipsticks - dark red, pink, bright red and brown, pink eyeshadow trio and brown eyeshadow

lipstick bullets in black and silver casing: dark red glitter, shimmery pink, matte bright red, matte brown
Ah how pretty do these look? Lipsticks are one of my favourite items from the whole MUA line- they are so creamy, long lasting and can easily be mistaken for much higher end products. The shades I bought are 8,11, 13 and 7- I'm not sure which is which as they look different on the website and I think I got the tops and bottoms mixed up. But the photo shows them pretty true to colour. I love the bright red- its really daring and bold, I think I'll need to be feeling particularly brave to wear this out. The pink and brown are lovely day colours, very muted and neutral but enhance the colour of my lips. Finally the dark, glittery red is a gorgeous dark red and is actually a repurchase since I liked my last one so much!
selfie of girl with brown hair with eyeliner and bright red lipstick
Me wearing shade 13 :)
pink, brown and white round eyeshadow trio
I also picked up this gorgeous eye shadow trio in pink sorbet. I use the two lighter shades as a highlighter and the darkest on my top lid and surprisingly its pink tones work amazingly well with my eye colour and made its green tones really stand out.
dark brown matte eyeshadow round tub
I also picked up this matt brown eye shadow in shade 19. It is super pigmented, so I think it'll last forever. I was planning on using this to fill in my eyebrows- but it went a bit wrong and I ended up looking like I had two slugs on my forehead- so any advice on how to make this work would be much appreciated.

So that is everything! I am so pleased with what I bought and the whole lot came to only £5.50- and that's what I call getting your moneys worth! 

Hope you all have a fab day and enjoy the Jubilee celebrations! I for one am having a lazy day in front of the tv- reading magazines and blogging- heaven!

2 comments:

  1. I love MUA! One of my favourite brands! Also, yay for lazy days! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, definitely my favourite go-to highstreet brand :)Haha yay lazy days are fab xx

      Delete