Tuesday 26 June 2012

FOTD | Minimalist and Liquid Liner

Hey Everyone!

I thought I would start a little series of FOTD posts as I have been experimenting A LOT lately and they're nice and easy and quick to do! I don't actually switch my make up around that much so if my FOTDs start getting repetitive I'll stop. But anyway, here is my minimalist face with the main focal point being the liquid liner. 
girl with brown hair in ponytail smiles at camera
What I'm wearing:
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector All-In-One BB Cream- read my thought here
Bourjois Little Pot Blush in Rose D'Or- reviewed here
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
No7 Amazing Eyes Liquid Liner- reviewed here 

So since I was having quite a good skin day, I decided to go really natural and I actually liked it very much! 

I've not been doing a lot lately- I'm just about to stop school for summer (yay!) and I'm up to date with Pretty Little Liars (yep, julz has struck again- watching multiple seasons in a matter of weeks) and I'm back to watching YouTube videos and Friends. I'm planning on spending my day packing (Barcelona soo soon!) and doing other productive things! 


2 comments: