Thursday 12 April 2012

Edinburgh Soap and Glory Offerings

Hi everyone!

How are we all? I've hardly posted at all this week because I'm in full study mode for my exams which start in 9 days- arghh! So this is me just getting around to post about my trip to Edinburgh last weekend. 

I was actually at a car-boot sale and I was on the fifth stall and a bright pink jar caught my eye. Of course I marched right over and yes, it was the Soap & Glory Yum at Heart Christmas set- brand new! The lady said she had also got the Big Splendour for Christmas (jealous!) so didn't want this set too. She said it was £5 and it had originally retailed for £16 so I got it yay!


large pink tin with silver lid on left, same tin opened on right with pink bottle contents

The tin is a gorgeous cookie jar and inside is a S&G apron, The Breakfast Scrub (RRP £9) and Hand Food (RRP £5). Not too shabby a deal eh?


pink tube, large oatmeal coloured tub with pink lid


red kitchen apron with pink writing pattern all over it

So I was extremely happy with that and later I was in a charity shop. Usually my mum drags me in and I can't stand them but guess what I spotted?! 


pale blue makeup bag with sliced oranges design with 'Soap and glory' cream trim

This make up bag must be from the very early days of Soap & Glory as the colours are completely different from what they are now. I was so shocked I thought "I have to post about this!". What do you think of it? Have you ever seen anything like it?

So that's it- Edinburgh's dose of Soap & Glory. I found it really interesting finding my favourite brand in such unlikely places and its made me want to go to car-boot sales every weekend to see if I can find any more luckies!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh amazing bargain! I really want to try The Breakfast Scrub, I have Flake Away and its great but it would be nice to see if the other Soap and Glory Scrubs are any good :)
    Linzi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I know isn't it! Oh yes you should definitely it smells like sticky toffee pudding-yum! Cool I would love to try that! xx

      Delete
  2. I bought my mum the soap and glory set for her birthday, the breakfast scrub smells SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that's lovely! I know it's amazing I can't wait to try it :) xx

    ReplyDelete